Policies for our Provincetown Lodging
To Make A Reservation
- You can make your reservation online by clicking the "Reserve Now" link found on the top right of our home page or by clicking here: Click Here to Make an Online Reservation. Some dates have miminum stay requirements but we do not block dates to allow any possible exceptions created by other guests dates of stay and therefore if this is applicable we'll contact you to advise you. If you have questions before making a reservation online you can contact us via email at: email@example.com or via phone at: (508) 487-1850 between 11AM and 6PM or leave a message 24/7 and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
- A 50% deposit is required for your reservation (reservations booked less than 15 days prior to arrival and 1-2 night stays may bill at full charge). We accept AmEx, MC, Visa & Discover. On arrival checks will not be accepted (cash is accepted with credit card required for security deposit).
- Should you require assistance, or choose to book over the phone, please call on us at (508) 487-1850 . Many of your questions may be answered below!
A most thoughtful gift can be given by you with a choice of options on both the content and the delivery. Whether the occasion is for a special birthday, an anniversary celebration, a BIG thank you or simply a "Let's Get Away" suggestion, it's sure to bring a welcomed smile! Simply click on the gift certificate image and fill out the information on the form or call us at (508) 487-1850! We can customize a message to your specifics and you can choose how you want the gift certificate delivered: via Email, U.S. Mail or FedEx (add'l fee may apply for overnight). Denominations of $50 and $100 can be selected and any gift can be combined with other forms of payment to make for a longer stay or, if the balance is not used in full, can be added to a house account to be used at a later date if needed.
Policies For Our Bed & Breakfast
- Our Expanded Continental Breakfast is offered between 8:30AM- 10:30AM offering Starbucks Coffee and Nespresso®, a selection of teas, fresh orange juice, fresh fruits (seasonally) include strawberries, blueberries, cantaloupe, yogurt, granola, cereals, fresh baked muffins, bagels, cream cheese and featuring deep pocket Belgian Waffles and more... Kings & Queens love our spread! You are welcome to enjoy it in any of the common areas or on the front or rear patios.
- We want everyone to fully enjoy their stay so please keep your voice level and that of electronic devices at a low level to ensure they are appropriate for the time of day or night and for your location; no electronics of any kind within 3 feet of the hot tub.
- Glass is not allowed on the front or back patios nor in or near the hot tub; use of plastic cups is mandatory outside.
- Lost room keys OR room keys that are not returned at check out will be charged $25/key
- Children must be approved by Innkeeper at the time of submitting your request for accomodations. Infants are not allowed. For safety, the hot tub is restricted to age 18+.
- Rates are based on up to two person occupancy with only one bed in each room (Queen or King); in select rooms an additional person may be possible and this would be assessed at $75/person or a separate room may be booked/reserved based on availablity. ADVANCE REQUEST AND APPROVAL FROM US IS REQUIRED OR YOU MAY BE DENIED A ROOM AT TIME OF ARRIVAL!
- Pets are not allowed without the express consent of management prior to your stay and this must be acknowledged in your reservation. If approved, you will be assessed a $35/day fee which is in addition to the daily room rate; damage in excess of that amount is your full responsibility & will be billed to your credit card. Read/Print our Pet Policy Addendum.
- Please bring any issues of cleaning necessity to the Attention of the Innkeeper at once so that we can happily accommodate you. You are never an imposition as our guest.... let us know what you need!
- We do not offer on-site parking; we have loading zones in front of both houses so if you choose to drive you will pull up to our inn first to get checked in and unload your luggage; we will direct you to parking that is closest to us. We consider Provincetown, and its parking facilities, to be very safe but we are not responsible for damage of any kind to your vehicle or property therein.
- Any additional fees for ancillary items /special requested items (i.e., flowers, chocolates or other) requested during your stay will be charged to your credit card used for your deposit unless you request otherwise at the time of the request.
- This is a privately owned property and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone; guests are subject to the guidelines set forth by management to ensure everyone is able to enjoy their stay with us (see cancellation policy).
- Minimum lengths of stay requirements may be applicable (you'll be notified after online request or you can call on us prior to reservation for clarification).
You are encouraged to buy Trip Insurance to protect the investment in your trip which should include the full cost of your stay with us and your transportation into and out of Provincetown (flight, car, etc). The decision to buy insurance, and from whom, is your choice but one of the insurance carriers you can contact is: Allianz at (800) 284-8300 or online at: www.allianztravelinsurance.com. Cancellations with less than 21 days notice will not be refunded and the entire cost of the stay may be assessed*. Cancellations with more than 21 days notice will receive their deposit back less 15% of the total booking/reservation amount (minimum $95.00 fee), Or at our discretion, we may offer a Guest House future "courtesy stay" (valid for one year & on dates at our discretion). There are no refunds for shortened stays or for early departures, whether we ask you to depart or whether you choose to depart early (trip insurance recommended as noted above). Second time cancellations of rescheduled stays will forfeit their monies paid or "courtesy stay" value up to full cost of stay based on date of cancellation as noted above. *All holiday and special events are non-refundable which includes but is not limited to: Memorial Day, July 4th Week, Bear Week (2nd week of July), Carnival (2nd-3rd weeks in August), Labor Day & New Year's Weekend).
Check-In: Anytime after 2:30PM
Check-Out: By 11:00AM (if parked we ask to get car by 10:45).
Please note that our office hours are 10:00AM - 5:30PM
Late Check In: After 5:30 PM - Please contact in advance if you are arriving after 5:30PM so that we can advise you on the Late Check-In Procedure!
We look forward to your visit and want you to know that we will do everything possible to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable. If you desire any special items such as flowers or champagne in your room upon arrival, we request that you notify us at least one week in advance, if possible.
Parking in Provincetown
Provincetown is a walking and biking town so we encourage you to travel without your car (by Fast Ferry or via Cape Air out of Boston Logan Airport). WE HAVE LIMITED PARKING IN A PRIVATE LOT AROUND THE CORNER AT $20/NIGHT AND MUST BE RESERVED IN ADVANCE. There is year round parking that can also be used at the Municipal Lot (Grace Hall). Beginning just before Memorial Day Weekend (May 20-ish) the rate is $25/night (Controlled Access); we will direct you to either parking lot after you have checked in! NOTE! A $75 parking pass that is valid for up to 7 nights (with in/out privileges) is available; this discounted rate option must be arranged in advance (and then picked up on arrival into town) directly from the PTown Parking Dept located inside the police station at 26 Shank Painter Rd (508) 487-7050 (located next to the Methodist Church); they have odd hours so best to do ahead of time. You will need your drivers license and registration to attain permit. During PTown's off-season (Nov 1- April 30) parking is at a nominal to no charge fee; they fluctuate dates so must contact them directly if clarification needed. If needed, we can shuttle you to the parking lot with advanced notice so that we can accommodate you in as timely a manner as possible. We find this parking arrangement to be superior to many properties offering on site parking (ask me why if desired).
Upon pulling up to our property there are loading zones and "15 Min Unloading Zone". In either case please turn on your flashers and come into the BLUE FRONT DOOR to get registered/checked-in (bring in your luggage!). PLEASE NOTE: There is No Parking in front of 164-166 buildings (just the 15 min unloading zone for registering/checking in; so turn your flashers on). Metered street parking is available however is not recommended: Read the Signs! Commercial Street is swept on Thursday mornings; if you are parked on the street on Thursday AM your car will be towed (even if money is in your meter & even if others are doing it); the town is very strict on this; no exceptions!
We know you will enjoy our Provincetown lodging in the Heart of PTown;
Once you are here you won't want to leave since it really is... "Like Nowhere Else!"