Directions to our Bed and Breakfast on Cape Cod
The major highway through Cape Cod is US Route 6. When you reach Provincetown on Rt 6, you will see a sign which says "Provincetown Center - next 3 lefts." > IGNORE NAVIGATION stating to turn onto Conwell St and INSTEAD continue down Route 6 to next Street: Shank Painter
- Take the third left onto Shank Painter Rd. (you will go past Conwell Rd before getting to Shank Painter!)
- When the road ends at Bradford St, turn left
- Take the next right onto Winthrop St. (@ the Bayberry Inn)
- Winthrop runs into Commercial St which is a one way street; Turn Right.
- Prince Albert Guest House, 164 Commercial will be on your right; the Blue Front Door
Distances to our B&B from larger cities:
- Boston, MA - 115 miles
- Hartford, CT - 205 miles
- Hyannis, MA - 47 miles
- Key West, FL - 1,700 miles
- New York, NY - 300 miles
- Providence, RI - 120 miles
Provincetown Modes of Transport & Useful Links
Provincetown is located at the tip of Cape Cod, Massachusetts; 116 miles from Boston. It's between 2 1/2 - 3 hours by car, depending on the traffic, from Boston. The Bus takes slightly longer or you can relax on the daily ferry (in season only May 15 to Mid October*). Cape Air is the quickest mode with a 20 minuite flight. Check out the links below for more detailed information and schedules.
Cape Air www.flycapeair.com 1-800-352-0714
Bay State Cruise Line www.baystatecruisecompany.com/schedule.html Boston boat & High Speed Ferry - 90 minutes) from Commonwealth Pier at the World Trade Center in Boston: *617-748-1428. From mid May thru mid Oct). Please call company for additional directions &/or options from airport (taxi, water taxi). Ferry Service is from Boston to Provincetown. Call for updated times and fares. Trip is 90 mins.
Boston Harbor Cruise Line www.bostonharborcruises.com/ptown_main.html
High Speed Ferry (90 minutes) from Long Wharf in Boston: (617) 227-4321, Toll-Free (877) 733-9425. Ferry Service begins around Memorial Day and runs through Columbus Weekend. This company typically runs a limited Ptown Schedule. Call for updated times and fares.
Nantucket Ferry: Hy-Line Cruises www.hy-linecruises.com (508) 778-2600
- PTown Bikes: www.ptownbikes.com 42 Bradford Street, (508) 487-8735; 8AM-5PM each day during high season (May to October).
- Arnolds Bikes – 329 Commercial St., (508) 487-0844; 9AM-6PM during high season
We have 6 parking spaces in our private parking lot at $20/night; limited availability so must be requested at time of reservation or requested prior to day of arrival to ensure a reserved space.