Directions to our Bed and Breakfast on Cape Cod
The major highway through Cape Cod is US Route 6. When you reach Provincetown on Rt 6, you will see a sign which says "Provincetown Center - next 3 lefts."
- Take the third left onto Shank Painter Rd. (you will go past Conwell Rd before getting to Shank Painter!)
- When the road ends at Bradford St, turn left
- Take the next right onto Winthrop St. (@ the Bayberry Inn)
- Winthrop runs into Commercial St which is a one way street; Turn Right.
- Prince Albert Guest House; Bldgs 164 and 166 Commercial will be on your right! Our office is located in 164 Commercial (blue front door).
Distances to our B&B from larger cities:
- Boston, MA - 115 miles
- Hartford, CT - 205 miles
- Hyannis, MA - 47 miles
- Key West, FL - 1,700 miles
- New York, NY - 300 miles
- Providence, RI - 120 miles
Provincetown Modes of Transport & Useful Links
Provincetown is located at the tip of Cape Cod, Massachusetts; 116 miles from Boston. It's between 2 1/2 - 3 hours by car, depending on the traffic, from Boston. The Bus takes slightly longer or you can relax on the daily ferry (in season only May 15 to Mid October*). Cape Air is the quickest mode with a 20 minuite flight. Check out the links below for more detailed information and schedules.
Cape Air www.flycapeair.com 1-800-352-0714
Bay State Cruise Line www.baystatecruisecompany.com/schedule.html Boston boat & High Speed Ferry - 90 minutes) from Commonwealth Pier at the World Trade Center in Boston: *617-748-1428. From mid May thru mid Oct). Please call company for additional directions &/or options from airport (taxi, water taxi). Ferry Service is from Boston to Provincetown. Call for updated times and fares. Trip is 90 mins.
Boston Harbor Cruise Line www.bostonharborcruises.com/ptown_main.html
High Speed Ferry (90 minutes) from Long Wharf in Boston: (617) 227-4321, Toll-Free (877) 733-9425. Ferry Service begins around Memorial Day and runs through Columbus Weekend. This company typically runs a limited Ptown Schedule. Call for updated times and fares.
Nantucket Ferry: Hy-Line Cruises www.hy-linecruises.com (508) 778-2600
- PTown Bikes: www.ptownbikes.com 42 Bradford Street, (508) 487-8735; 8AM-5PM each day during high season (May to October).
- Arnolds Bikes – 329 Commercial St., (508) 487-0844; 9AM-6PM during high season
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Parking: We recommend Grace Hall Parking for 24 hour parking; it's 3 blocks from our Guesthouse and it provides controlled access, was recently paved and is well lit; located on the corner of Bradford and Prince Street it's very easy to get to...we can help you get there after you check in! During high season (summer) the rate is $20 every 24 hours (May-Sept), during pre and post season is $10 (Apr and Oct) then is free (Dec thru April). **SHOW YOUR HANDICAP PLACARD AT EXIT - WHEN PAYING- AND GET FOR 1/2 PRICE **